Master of Business Administration Program
The MBA that Meets You Where You Are
The University of Montana MBA prepares students to operate in today’s rapidly changing professional environment. We help you broaden and deepen your knowledge and skills so you can meet today’s challenges and succeed in the workplace of the future. No matter your schedule or where you are located, the UM MBA — Montana’s only MBA — will help you meet your goals. We offer:
- Flexibility: Attend class on campus or online — so you can earn your degree whenever your schedule allows and from anywhere in the world.
- Connections: Remote teleconference locations across Montana for distance education students who want to interact with peers.
: comranked our MBA 13th in the nation for affordability in 2017.
- Customization: Students earn a general MBA, but many specialize through electives or certificates in entrepreneurship and entertainment management. We also offer joint MBA programs for students pursuing degrees in law, pharmacy, and physical therapy at UM.
- Networking: Our expert faculty
arededicated to helping you make connections with your peers, fellow successful UM alumni (the College of Business has 20,000!), as well as entrepreneurs through UM's Blackstone LaunchPad.
- Support: All students have access to our Gianchetta Student Success Center for career development, advising, and more.
The University of Montana Master of Business Administration program's mission is to serve our region by developing leaders to effectively manage organizations in a global business environment.History
The College of Business, founded in 1918, is the largest professional school at the University of Montana. In 1982, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program received full accreditation by AACSB, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International. The school is one of 482 business schools worldwide to be accredited at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
If you have questions about the UM MBA program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-243-2064.