Business students are eligible to receive a College of Business scholarship through the freshman direct admit process, during their sophomore, junior and senior year or as a graduate student in the MBA, MSBA and/or MAcct program. Awards are competitive, and the submission of an application does not guarantee a scholarship award. All eligible students, however, are encouraged to apply.
- Attain freshman direct admit, sophomore, junior or senior status.
- Must have declared one of the six business majors (Accounting, Finance, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems or Marketing).
- Enrolled or plan to enroll full-time (12 credit minimum per semester) during the 2022 - 2023 academic school year.
- Hold a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher or a 3.5 high school GPA for freshman direct admits.
- Complete an online application by March 1, 2022
- Apply to the MBA, MSBA or MAcct program by February 1, 2022
- Enrolled or plan to enroll (6 credit per semester minimum) during the 2022-2023 academic year
- Complete an online scholarship application by March 1, 2022