Student Ambassador Program
Ambassadors promote goodwill among potential students, current students and professionals. COB Ambassadors act as representatives of the College of Business and encourage recruitment and retention of students to all undergraduate business majors.
COB Ambassadors represent the College by:
- providing GBB tours
- attending various events on and off campus on behalf of COB
- connecting with potential and new students
- upholding a professional image
- interacting with professionals visiting COB
What are the benefits of being a COB Ambassador?
- Gain a better understanding of UM and COB
- Meet and network with alumni, business leaders, campus community and future students
- Enhance communication and presentation skills
- Gain professional experience for your resume
- Each COB Ambassador will have a student profile posted on the COB webpage
Senior: Management and Marketing
Advice for New COB Students: "Take advantage of the networking opportunities offered within the COB. Always say yes to new things unless your gut is telling you absolutely no. It is a hard first step to put yourself out there sometimes but a great learning experience after doing so!"
Contact Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advice for New COB Students: "Get involved with on-campus activities. It is a great way to build your resume and meet other people. There is always something going on!"
Contact Sara at email@example.com.
COB Ambassadors are volunteers chosen through a competitive process. The group will represent diversity in majors, hometowns, academic backgrounds and academic classification. COB Ambassadors will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be well-rounded, degree-seeking undergraduate students. They will be professional, prompt and reliable in their commitments.
- Must be a currently enrolled COB student;
- GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Must commit to expectations and responsibilities listed above.
- Submit a resume, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notifications will be made via phone or email.