Welcome to the Gianchetta Student Success Center's Undergraduate Advising Office!
We serve all business major, minor and certificate students.
Services we provide include:
- Planning Class Schedules
- Transfer Evaluations
- Business Major Applications **Submit your major application through the Business Student Success Center Moodle site and we'll get your major changed**
- Graduation Applications **Submit your graduation application through the Business Student Success Center Moodle site and we'll sign it for the Dean**
- Advisor Approval of Registration Override Forms
- Assigning Faculty Mentors
Come see us in the lower level of the Gallagher Business Building, Room L35!
To assist students with:
- (1) understanding the University, its organization, policies, procedures, and resources,
- (2) developing life and career goals and selecting a major,
- (3) practicing independent, responsible decision-making, and
- (4) successfully completing the undergraduate degree with plans for the future.
Note: Currently we have walk-in, Zoom and phone advising. If you prefer a virtual meeting please call us at 406-243-5971 and we'll set it up.
Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Walk-in advising; no appointment necessary
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. By appointment only
For information about the responsibilities of both Advisors and Advisees, please follow this link.