Welcome to the Gianchetta Student Success Center's Undergraduate Advising Office!
We serve all business major, minor and certificate students.
Services we provide include:
- Planning Class Schedules
- Transfer Evaluations
- Business Major Applications
- Graduation Applications
- Advisor Approval of Registration Override Forms
- Assigning Faculty Advisors
Come see us in the lower level of the Gallagher Business Building, Room L35!
To assist students with:
- (1) understanding the University, its organization, policies, procedures, and resources,
- (2) developing life and career goals and selecting a major,
- (3) practicing independent, responsible decision-making, and
- (4) successfully completing the undergraduate degree with plans for the future.
Note: Currently there is no walk-in advising and all appointments are virtual. We will resume face-to-face meetings once fall semester begins.
Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Walk-in advising; no appointment necessary
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. By appointment only
For information about the responsibilities of both Advisors and Advisees, please follow this link.