MSBA Program Admission Process
Step 1: Complete Online Application
- Complete the online application: Graduate School Application.
- This is an electronic process that requires a $60 application fee due at the time of submission.
Step 2: Request Official Transcript(s)
- Submit documentation showing all previous college coursework. If undergraduate degree was earned from the University of Montana, we do not require official transcript(s) to be submitted.
- Submit official transcripts to:
Step 3: Three Letters of Recommendation
Step 4: Current Resume
- Include all work and/or internship experience with dates of employment.
Step 5: Letter of Intent
- Address letter to the MSBA Review Committee, 2-3 paragraphs in standard business format. Describe your objective for receiving a MSBA, also outline your career highlights, achievements and goals.
Step 6: Official GMAT Scores
- More information can be found at www.mba.com/us. The website provides a complete description, including test dates and locations. A score older than 5 years will not be accepted. Please review GMAT tips.
- A GMAT waiver will be considered for those applicants who meet one of the following criteria by the application date:
- A previously earned Graduate Degree that required GMAT/GRE scores
- All foundations completed with a B or better
Applicants whose native language is not English must submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. NOTE: The TOEFL is waived for students whose undergraduate degree is from an English-speaking school.
|TOEFL Score Requirements
|Fall Admission Deadlines
||Spring Admission Deadlines