MBA Graduate Assistantships
Each academic year the Graduate Programs through the College of Business award a select number of Graduate Assistantships to individuals who complete the formal application process and meet the position qualifications. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admitted or applied to a College of Business Graduate Program by the February 1st deadline.
- Outstanding academic record.
- Must be attending classes in Missoula.
- Relevant experience based on the business schools needs.
- Graduate Assistant application submitted by March 1st .
- Tuition waiver (University and Business School fees not included).
- Stipend of $4,500 per semester.
- Work 20 hours per week for assigned faculty members.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 credits per semester and good academic standing.
Native American Graduate Assistantship
One assistantship is reserved and funded for a Native American student. To qualify, in addition to the qualifications listed above, the candidate must be an enrolled member of a Native American tribe.