Leading Out West Summer Workshop
FIND YOUR VOICE!
The inaugural Leading Out West Summer Workshop begins in 2020! This program, for college students focused on business leadership, will be a deep dive introduction into how to start finding your purpose and building your personal brand. It will be three days of intense learning, self-reflection and connection. You will also have a lot of fun. Come with an open mind, and the drive, to learn and develop lifelong bonds with other members of the LGBTQIA+ community. This program is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive teaching team and advisory board to help guide the program. This is an exciting and hopeful time to increase the leadership and personal abilities of LGBTQIA+ students in the business realm across the rural west.
IN THIS PROGRAM, YOU WILL...
- Develop your own purpose and personal brand
- Learn how to leverage your LGBTQIA+ background while building your leadership skills
- Begin to build a strong network of LGBTQIA+ peers and mentors
- Learn from LGBTQIA+ leaders at the top of their game
- Discover and refine your interpersonal skills to become a more authentic leader
- Strengthen nonverbal and verbal communication skills
- Develop new models and mindsets for innovation and personal leadership skills.