Job Location: Santa Monica, CA
Employment Date: Semester long
Work Schedule: min 8 hrs/wk
- ArenaNetwork is a gathering of major North American arenas, working together to expand the touring season and increase the volume of business at each of the participation venues. Our membership currently consists of 45 major arenas located throughout North America
- ArenaNetwork seeks an intern who will assist with various job duties associated with the booking and marketing of major concert tours, family shows, and other programming for its member arenas. This position’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support activities include assisting with venue calendars, ticket counts, tour routing, and other misc. tasks
- Conducting research on artists including upcoming album releases, location on Billboard music charts, and researching artist’s ticket sales and grosses.
- Participating in marketing conference calls with the marketing departments of the AN member arenas. Calls discuss marketing for upcoming shows and new marketing tactics for the arenas.
- Creating content for the Member blog including news items and discussion topics.
- Also Event Services and Box Office Interns available year round on their website. http://arenanetwork.net/employment/
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and web browsers, Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus but not mandatory.
- Desire to learn about the live music and events industry.
- Reliable transportation to Santa Monica, CA
- Minimum of 8 hours per week, preferably a Tuesday or Wednesday
- If you are looking for a fun internship where you will learn a lot and gain valuable experience in the concert industry this is for you!
Application Instructions: email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Not Specified,
11835 W Olympic Blvd Suite 1135
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310) 478-7100 x201
Internship found: through networking