Marketing, Social Media, and PR Manager
Job Location: Missoula, MT
Employment Date: Semester Long
Work Schedule: Part-time (6-10 hr/wk)
- We are looking for someone who truly wants to make their mark and gain professional experience in the realm of Marketing and Public Relations.
- The Job title is “Marketing and Public Relations Manager”. The position is remote based.
- We are looking for an individual to help manage a team of our staff writers for a given state and oversee them as they reach out to and interview key figures in the realm of social media (key bloggers, tweeters, public officials, journalists, etc.).
- You will also assist with our social media initiatives (Twitter and Facebook) and utilize various press release and public announcement methods.
- Ideally, you would be able to commit to 3 days a week…..for about 2 or 3 hours on each of the days that you are working.
- This is a multi-faceted and comprehensive internship position where you will explore and gain experience in each of the core areas central to a company’s growth: Public Relations, Marketing, and Social Media.
- PreviewStay.com is a widely read and visited travel and real estate travel site.
- Public Relations and Marketing Manager – Oversee a team of our Staff writers who will conduct interviews with key bloggers, journalists, and organizations within the travel and real estate industry in your assigned geographic area. A key responsibility will include determining which persons in a given state need to be contacted by someone from your team. Ultimately, you will be the architect of the plan that others follow.
- Social Media Marketing – You will manage a Twitter account and occasionally assist with the promotion of our Facebook Fan Page. Your responsibilities will include managing the outgoing communications, as well as overseeing the growth in the followers.
- Press Releases and Public Announcements – You will make postings on message boards and blogs and the put forth the occasional press release, thus targeting members of the travel and real estate community.
- This is an ongoing position.
- We estimate that you will need to commit to 3 days a week…..for about 2 or 3 hours on each of the days that you are working.
Qualifications: Ideal candidates will have strong written and verbal skills and have experience with social media and traditional media. Pursuing a degree in marketing, journalism, communications, public relations, and English is a plus.
Application Instructions: Please send an email to our Editor, Todd Peterson at: todd@PreviewStay.com Please title your email: Internship - Marketing and Public Relations Manager. In the email, please let us know why you would be a good candidate for this position. Please include a resume or a CV (resume) if you have one.
Deadline: Available Year Round
1462 Riverside Ave
Internship found: internships.com