New Media Broadcasters
Job Location: Havre, MT
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: $26,000 - $28,000
- Responsible for the on-air product of the radio stations. Must be able to demonstrate a quality on-air sound and creative production. Will also assist with Digital development not limited to HD Radio and internet strategies. Requirements include a working knowledge of programming techniques and their application, good computer skills, and the leadership skills necessary to develop talent, work schedules, station and community promotions, and program schedules that support the goals of New Media Broadcasters. All three stations are licensed and broadcasting HD. Lots of new HD2 and HD3 channels to program, so aspiring Program Directors are encouraged to apply!
Qualifications: Education Required: A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required in related fields.
- Experience Required: Three years previous programming and on-air experience, multi-station experience preferred.
- Music scheduling a plus, PowerGold experience a definite plus.
- Multi-media experience strongly encouraged.
- This position will also be responsible for overseeing on-air staff. Personnel experience a plus.
Application Instructions: Serious qualified applicants are encouraged to send a cover e-mail with resume and references in PDF or Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship found: Griz E-recruiting with job id 24875