Montana Radio Company
Trail 103.3, Fresh 104.5, and Jack 105.9
Job Location: Montana Radio Co. studios 2425 W. Central Ave Suite 203
Employment Date: 12 weeks (flexible)
Work Schedule: 10 Hrs. a week, some weekend events, flexible schedule
Salary: Compensated with concert tickets, restaurant vouchers, free music, services
Position Supervisor: Tracy Lopez
- Networking with various promoters and events.
- Devising and facilitating radio promotions.
- Marketing of promotions and events.
- Producing radio commercials and ad copy.
- Adobe Audition production training.
- Being a part of the music selection for on air.
- Creating ideas for on air promotions.
Fast learner and creative.
Confident person with good stress management.
Must be able to work some nights and weekends depending on event.
Maintain a professional attitude and appearance when in the community supporting a station event.
Deliverables to Supervisor: With
completion of internship, student will create a self evaluation of what
they have learned and where they can apply knowledge to Entertainment
Management circumstances. Create a radio promotion based around an event
and see it through.
Class Level: Any
Deadline: No deadline, very flexible and ongoing.
Tracy as soon as you’re interested, so you can discuss more details of
the internship and a possible semester to work for the radio.
Internship found at: E-mailed to me.