Job Location: Missoula
Employment Date: can be any semester – fall/spring/summer
Work Schedule: 15 hrs/wk
- Marketplace Media seeks a few selected junior or senior-level students who would like to gain experience in the marketing and/or event planning industry. Our signature events benefit non-profit organizations while educating the community through entertainment.
- Work directly with Marketplace Media's team on three events per year:
- Pet Fest - August
- Rock Against Racism - September
- The Women's Fair - March
- Daily tasks include: telephone and email interaction with clients; conferring with vendors to coordinate event details; prepare and distribute proposals and contracts; research trends; update spreadsheets in computer database; perform necessary duties at scheduled events and various other tasks
- Non-paid internship: This is a non-paid internship opportunity. May count towards credits. Please speak with your academic advisor regarding course credits for this position.
- Minimum of 15 flexible hours a week
Qualifications: Applicants must be creative, professional, and capable of working in a fast-paced environment on a team and/or on your own. Position requires at least 15 hours per week plus the hours needed the day of the event. Applicant must be taking college credit for internship.
Class Level: Not Specified
Application Instructions: For further information or to apply to this position, please contact Megan Baumann at Marketplace Media 406-203-4200 or Megan@MarketplaceMT.com. Information regarding Marketplace Media can be found at www.MissoulaMarketing.com.
Deadline: Available year round
1206 W Kent Ave
Missoula, MT 59801
Internship found: Griz e-recruiting with job id 10566